Join Our Newsletter

Professionals That Diagnose

The first step in getting the help and services individuals with autism need is getting a diagnosis. In order to get services here in Arizona, the diagnosis of autism must come from a licensed Psychologist, Psychiatrist, or Developmental Pediatrician. 

While the wait may be long for some providers, we recommend taking a look at the files below to see which professionals are on your insurance and who can see you the soonest.

If you see a professional that diagnoses autism and is not on our lists below, please email Katie Wride so we can add them.

This listing should not be considered an endorsement or recommendation either by the Autism Society of Greater Phoenix or its Board of Directors. It is merely a collection of individuals/entities/resources that have been deemed helpful or recommended by consumers. Please notify Katie Wride if any information needs to be updated.

Important Files