Join our newsletter

Are Wait lists Illegal? Learn How to File a Quality of Care Complaint

Are wait lists illegal?  How do you get the services your child needs? What if you are not getting a good service from provider? Watch the video. Here are the steps I would take:

  1. Contact your support coordinator and let them know you do not nave a service or the service is substandard.
  2. Contact your provider if you are concerned about the service or feel it is substandard.  Let the provider know that you are not happy and give them a chance to resolve the issue.
  3. If the provider or support coordinator are unable to resolve your issue in a timely manner make sure to file a quality of care complaint and/or contact DDD Customer Service,
  4. AHCCCS: Concerns About the Quality of Care Received-If you have a complaint about a provider or a concern about the quality of care or services you have received, please send an e-mail with your name, AHCCCS identification number, date of birth, phone number, the name of the provider and a short description of the complaint or concern to
  5. or by calling 1-844-770-9500
  6. If you have questions contact Cynthia Macluskie at 480-940-1093.