Are you concerned about someone’s mental health or substance use, including your own?
• Learn what to do using Arizona’s Mental Health Checklist
• Learn how to access behavioral health services in Arizona
• Call 1-800-662-HELP which offers 24-hour free and confidential information (in English and Spanish) on substance use disorder issues and referral to treatment.
• Or call any of our crisis hotlines in Arizona and nationwide
24-Hour Crisis Hotlines – National
• 1-800-SUICIDE – HopeLine Suicide Hotline
• 1-800-273-TALK or 1-800-273-8255 National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Suicide/Crisis Hotlines by County
• 1-800-631-1314 and 602-222-9444 (Maricopa County)
• 1-800-796-6762 or 520-622-6000 (Pima County)
• 1-800-259-3449 (Gila River and Ak-Chin Indian Communities)
• 1-866-495-6735 (Yuma, LaPaz, Pinal, Gila, Graham, Greenlee, Cochise and Santa Cruz Counties)
• 1-877-756-4090 (Mohave, Coconino, Apache, Navajo and Yavapai Counties)
Call 1-800-662-HELP which offers 24-hour free and confidential information (in English and Spanish) on substance use disorder issues and referral to treatment.
For emergencies, always call 9-1-1.
For the AZ 211 Directory of public services see http://www.cir.org
For emergency behavior health services in Maricopa County call:
http://mercymaricopa.org/become-a-member/Mercy Maricopa Member Services
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
For emergency housing services in Maricopa County see:
http://www.homelessshelterdirectory.org/cgi-bin/id/city.cgi?city=Maricopa&state=AZIf either individual qualifies for services from AZ Dept. of Developmental Disabilities call their DDD Support Coordinator.
ABA Therapy for Extreme Behaviors for Teens and Adults:
Highland Behavirol has a contract to provide this service
Ask for Linda