Top 6 Things To Know or Do:
1. Apply to Department of Development Disabilities HERE.
DDD Chapter 200 on Eligibility chapter-200-eligibility-manual-with-links
NEW DDD Eligibility Manual-Eligibility Manual
2. Apply to ALTCS the Medicaid funding source for DDD HERE
Medical Diagnosis of Autism – DD 0-5 and MCHAT
3. What does DDD/ALTCS cover? First, DDD alone only covers support coordination. You MUST qualify both to get services. If you have both please look at the links below:
4. Contact your school district special education department.
5. Attend the Autism 101 class
6. Find the closest support group meeting.
You may want to also download the Summary of Autism Treatments:
You may want to download our favorite books:
You may also want to download the Top IEP Tips:
If you need additional help please feel free to call 480-940-1093/